Tip of the week : How i reuse my birch boxes

Tip of the week : How i resuse my birch boxes
So I know a lot of people (bloggers in particular) are signed up to a subscription beauty box service, and there are loads and loads to choose from. There's nothing more exciting than coming home from work and finding a birch box waiting for me and I know I'm not the only one who get excited at what the design of the box will be!!

But sometimes, they can be a bit underwhelming or just simply not to your taste. As an example, I was a huge fan of the Sophia Webster design box from January which I keep on display on my dresser. You can see my review on that one here But when the Woman's health box turned up albeit pretty it wasn't one I was going to keep on display. Again, if you want to have a peak at that one click here



Obviously the products rocked and I use a lot of them all the time but I find myself stumped with what to use the boxes for afterwards and they are nice quality boxes that are sturdy and I begrudge chucking them out.

So I decided to put them to use in my make up drawers. To get a better understanding of what I store my make up in as a whole, check it out here
 . I found I needed some sort of dividing system within my drawers though and I now use my empty birch boxes and lids to do just that...
Tip of the week : How i reuse my birch boxes mascara rollerlash the falsies bourjois

Tip of the week : How i reuse my birch boxes mac creme cup barry m colordrama lancome juicy tubes

Tip of the week : How i reuse my birch boxes smashbox photo finish infallible 24h matte rimmel wake me up

Tip of the week : How i reuse my birch boxes urban decay naked barry m dazzle dusts maybelline color tattoos
As you can see, they fit almost perfectly and make my collection a lot more tidier and easier to access.

What do you use your empty birch boxes for? does anyone else have any really innovative ideas that are resourceful?

No comments:

Post a Comment